Talk about Real Estate, Home Decor, and more related topics.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just popping in to wish  my Canadian friends a Happy Thanksgiving and a Happy Columbus day to my American friends. And I’m sure I’m missing holidays in other parts of the world, so Happy Day everyone!

via

And with that, I say thank you for reading Decor Happy! It means a lot that you would take time out of your busy lives to read my posts and I really appreciate that!

We’re heading to my Mom’s to celebrate Thanksgiving today.  So looking forward to seeing everyone and enjoying mom’s home cooking. Hope you have a family-filled fun day!

(PS I have been working on Mr. Decor Happy’s Den and will share the design with you this week.

Also, there’s still time to enter the Paint it Like New giveaway here and take advantage of the Geovin sale here.)

Powered by Blogger.

© You Where There Too, AllRightsReserved.

Thanks to Shenmal Fashion Club