Talk about Real Estate, Home Decor, and more related topics.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Meandering

Hope you had a happy weekend!

I visited my sister in Whitby and popped into MP’s new store (post coming soon), was spoiled on Mother’s Day, went on a hike and finally saw the Hunger Games (good yet disturbing!) All in all, an amazing weekend!
(This is a post where I write about goings on, upcoming events, things I loved around the web from the past week, etc.) 

1) My latest ideabook for Houzz is live. I rounded up a selection of sectionals with various styles and price points.  You can read it here.
2) Speaking of sectionals, thanks to those of you who voted for my moodboard but I don’t stand a chance of winning the sectional as there are others with way more votes than I. But if you are so inclined, you can comment or "like" here.  Thanks!
"I love the long, low lines of the Lola 2-pc sectional and I think it pairs well with the Champi cocktail table. I was inspired to create a light, airy Scandinavian inspired design with white washed floors, dark wood and touches of blue. The traditional feel of the aqua wallpaper is an unexpected backdrop to the modern Lola." -Vanessa F  http://www.decorhappy.blogspot.ca/
3) My friend Tim is participating in a Garage Sale this Saturday with a number of design savvy folks.  Apparently, last year’s sale was a success so this is the Second Annual. Just going by what Tim has for sale, it looks like it may be worth the drive into TO on Saturday. These are just some of the fabrics he has bundled together - instant pillows! You can read more about the sale here.

image

4) I’m heading to Blogfest in NYC again this year and can’t wait.  I leave this Sunday! A busy week ahead wrapping up a few projects.

5)  I have a couple of secret projects that I’m working on and will be sure to share soon!

Have a wonderful week!

If you require design help, please contact me at vanessa(at)vanessafrancis.com.
Powered by Blogger.

© You Where There Too, AllRightsReserved.

Thanks to Shenmal Fashion Club