Talk about Real Estate, Home Decor, and more related topics.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Where I Have Been...

Hi there! Are you enjoying the last week before school starts? I took this week off work (sorry clients!) to spend it with my daughter and friends/cousins. Trying to squeeze a lot of fun things in like bike rides, picnics and Wonderland during summer's fleeting moments.

I also paid a visit to my friend Tim's blog talking about one of my favourite decor elements - wallpaper.  You can read the post here.

Photo Credit: K West Images


I also found myself on the West Elm Blog and Facebook page. You can read their blog post here. The West Elm striped shower curtain and this bathroom I designed is well-loved!

 Front & Main


stripe-shower-curtain-modern-new-bathroom-style-vanessa-francis-west-elm-gray-grey


PS Thanks for all the lovely comments on my last post. I REALLY appreciate it! If you have seen the magazine article, let me know your thoughts!

 
Powered by Blogger.

© You Where There Too, AllRightsReserved.

Thanks to Shenmal Fashion Club